Treatment may include
VenaSeal Sapheon Closure System
- a safe medical embolic adhesive to simply and effectively close large varicose veins. To find out more, click here.
- small injections of medication with very fine needles into the offending veins.
- an injection of medication turned into a "microfoam" into larger turquoise veins (reticulars) or saphenous veins. (Not always visable but feed other surface veins)
Ligation with Echosclerotherapy
- This procedure is performed under local anesthetic or "freezing". We tie off a large vein or a "peforator" (a vein that connects a surface vein to the deeper vein system). Also called a "leaking point". Then we inject the microfoam.
Endovenous Radiofrequency Vein Closure
- This is a non-surgical procedure to close refluxing Saphenous Veins with less pain and bruising than Endovenous Laser and proven clinical efficacy.
Click here for more information on this therapy